Why should people read your article over someone else's? What will you say new and different? Influencers: next, identify influencers who would be interested in this article. You can collect quotes from them, mention them, or just add them to a list of people you'll tweet or email Lebanon Phone Number List when the article is ready. The more personal you get with them, the Lebanon Phone Number List more likely they are to share the article. Media: map websites and publishers that would be interested in your article. Many publishers submit articles they find interesting or distribute content.
Reach out to them and let them know that you are writing a specific article that they might be interested in. Contacting them in advance will give you an indication if they Lebanon Phone Number List would like to see certain information in this article so Lebanon Phone Number List they can share or syndicate it. Promotion: writing content is only 20% of the work. The other 80% is promotion. Don't just share it multiple times on twitter and linkedin. Have a list of all the sites, communities, and platforms you are going to promote on. Talia wolf, getuplift writing content is only 20% of the work;
The other 80% is promotion, sataliagw. Click to tweet hand related content: editorial calendar tools and templates do it all on the public the biggest mistake I Lebanon Phone Number List see is creating content that is focused on you, not the audience. I hate to tell Lebanon Phone Number List you, but your readers don't care about you! They care about solving their problems. The more you help your readers with what they care about, the more they will come back, read your posts and become loyal readers. Sue anne dunlevie, successful blogging the more you help your readers with what's important to them, the more they'll come back, snnedunlevie.