Have you attempted to Canon e470 Wifi Setup to a working wireless network a few times but failed? Even though you carefully followed these instructions, you were unable to succeed. The steps to connect a Canon printer E470 to a wireless or wifi network are outlined below. Let's take a few more minutes to try this step, and please pay attention to the essential statement in red below.
* Unless the printer is permanently broken, please switch it on.
* Hold the Wireless button down until the lamp flashes, then release it.
* Toggle the Black/Color switch.
* Press and hold the Wireless button for one second or until the Network lamp turns on.
* Return to the previous page by pressing the Back/Color button.
* The printer should now be operational. Please reinstall and utilize this setup, and locate it in your wifi.