ij.start.canon setup To set up up your Canon print head, follow these steps. The first step of this procedure is to get a laptop, device or PC. Open the web browser in your gadget. You can opt for any of the web browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Edge, as well as Mozilla Firefox. Find the address bar inside the top of the browser. Enter "ij.start.canon" in the address bar, and then press Enter. You'll now be directed to the home page of the site. The homepage will find tabs that will guide you through different processes. You must click “Setup" to open the "Setup" icon. If you click on it, you'll be taken to a new window. You will be asked to enter your model number. You can either type in the model number manually, or you can use the click select option in the lower right corner of the same page. After you have entered the model number and clicked Enter, the instructions for setting up your specific model will appear. Follow the directions on your screen.
Canon Printer Initial Setup
1. Canon printer setup initial configuration is much more user-friendly than other printers from other brands.
2. The package contains the user's manual, set-up disc along with setup cartridges, power cord and secure printer.
3. Choose a flat surface for your printer, and not 30 feet away from your router , if you are planning to use wireless printing.
4. Connect the power cord ends to the correct ports and switch on the printer. Always attach the printer directly to a wall outlet, not the power strip to ensure sufficient power.
5. Unpack the setup cartridges and ensure to remove the protective orange cover.
6. The printer access door can be opened and place cartridges into designated compartments. The printer will take approximately 3 minutes to read cartridges.
7. Pull the tray of paper and move the paper guides around to fit your preferred paper. The paper bundle should be aligned by tapping the flat surface before loading it with paper.
8. After that, you can adjust the slides as per the paper size and slide the tray back inside.
9. Now the printer will take about 6 minutes to warm and print the alignment page for you.
10. The initial setup is completed, and now you can move forward with the installation of your printer.
Download and Install Canon Printer Drivers from ij.start canon
1. Canon driver can be installed and downloaded in order to set up the Canon IJ printer. Below are the steps that show you how to download Canon printer software on your system.
2. Make sure the system you are using and Canon printer are linked to the exact network and check if it is connected to the Canon IJ printer hardware is set up.
3. Now, open your system internet browser and visit ij.start.canon website via a website address. It is provided by Canon support personnel to help the user.
4. Once you jump to the ij start canon page Click on the "Set Up (Start Here)" option. Enter the model number of the printer or choose from the given options.
5. The process will bring you to the next page where you'll have to confirm the right system like Windows or a PC chosen on top of the page.
6. If you find the Download option at ij.start.canon for Canon ij printer configuration, select the option to download it onto your PC and wait for Canon printer drivers to download.
7. Then, after downloading from ij.start Canon, find your Canon IJ setup, and double-click on the software file to begin the ij Canon installation. Follow the instructions on the screen of your system to finish the installation.
8. During the canon ij printer setup process if you own a USB cable then connect it. If not you can select to connect wirelessly in order to complete the setup.
Start the Installation Process
Multiple printers will search for essential drivers almost instantly when the device is connected via USB. Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation procedure.
If the drivers won't begin installing automatically, you can perform a manual search and start the installation: Windows: Open the "Control Panel" and click on "Devices and Printers". Select "Add Printer" and the system will begin searching for the device. If the printer you'd like to install appears, select it from the list and follow the instructions on the screen.
Mac OS X - From the Apple menu, select System Preferences. Choose "Print & Fax" and select"+ "+" button at the lower left of the printer list. Select the printer that you want and follow the on-screen directions to finish the installation.
Ij Start Canon Set Up With USB:
1. You should have an existing USB cable.
2. Go to ij.start Canon's website, and then select the Canon printer configuration for download on your personal computer.
3. Double-click on the setup file in order to begin the installation.
4. If the window with the type of connection is displayed, choose USB connectivity type. Let it start Canon software to
5. Printing and computer sharing via USB.
6. Connect your printer and device to the same network.
7. Follow the steps, select YES, and Complete tab to finish the installation with USB.
8. Input the model of your Canon printer which you input at ij.start.canon Setup to download the ij setup.
9. In the Device settings and the LAN setting, select the network connection.
Connect one end on the USB cable with the printer's rear and connect the other cable to the computer port.