ij.start.canon setup To start setting them up of your Canon inkjet printer, follow these steps. The initial step in the process is to use a device, laptop, or computer. Start the browser in your gadget. You can select any of the web browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Edge or Mozilla Firefox. Locate the address bar within the browser's upper right. Enter "ij.start.canon" in the address bar, and then press Enter. You'll be taken to the homepage of the website. On the home page you will find tabs that will guide you through different processes. It is necessary to click"Setup" to open the "Setup" icon. If you click on it, you'll be directed to a brand new window. In this window, you will need to fill in your vehicle's model. You can either enter your model number manually or click the select option available in the lower right corner of the same page. Once you've entered your model number and then hit Enter the setup instructions for the model you have selected will be displayed. Follow the steps on your screen.
Canon Printer Initial Setup
1. Canon printer setup initial configuration is comparatively user friendly than the other printers of the same brand.
2. The package contains the user's manual, the set-up disc the setup cartridges, power cord and securely packed printer.
3. Pick a flat surface on which to put the printer on and keep it at least 30 feet from your router if you anticipate wireless printing.
4. Connect the power cord's ends to the correct ports and start the printer. Make sure to ensure that the printer is connected to the wall outlet, not the power strip to ensure adequate power.
5. Remove the setup cartridges and make sure you remove the protective orange cover.
6. Unlock the door to access the printer and insert the cartridges in the assigned compartments. The printer will take approximately 3 minutes in order to process cartridges.
7. Now, pull the tray out of the way and move the paper guides around to place in your preferred papers. Make sure the paper is aligned by tapping it on the flat surface prior to loading it with paper.
8. Then, adjust the slides to match the size of the paper, and place the tray into the paper.
9. The printer takes about 6 minutes to warm before printing the align page for you.
10. The initial setup has been completed It is now time to proceed with the printer installation.
Download and Install Canon Printer Drivers from ij.start canon
1. Canon drivers can be downloaded and installed to fully setup the Canon ij printer. Below are the steps that help you download Canon printer software onto your system.
2. Verify that your system and Canon printer is attached to the identical network and verify that your Canon IJ printer hardware is installed.
3. Now, open your system web browser and go to ij.start.canon website via a website address. It is provided by Canon support staff to assist the user.
4. After you have jumped to the IJ Start Canon page, click on the "Set up (Start Here)" option. Enter the model number of your Canon printer or select from the list.
5. You'll be taken to the next section, where you'll need to ensure the right system like Windows or PC has been chosen on at the top of the page.
6. If you find the Download option on ij.start.canon for Canon IJ printer setup, choose the option of downloading on your PC . Then, wait for Canon printer drivers to download.
7. Once you have downloaded the file from ij.start Canon, search for it in the Canon IJ setup, and double-click the file to start the IJ Canon installation. Follow the instructions on the system screen to complete the installation.
8. In the Canon IJ printer setup If you own an USB cable, connect it; otherwise you can choose to connect wirelessly to complete the setup.
Start the Installation Process
Multiple printers will automatically look for the necessary drivers nearly instantaneously when hooked up via USB. Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation procedure.
If the drivers fail to start on their own, you can conduct an initial search manually and begin the installation: Windows: Open the "Control Panel" and click on "Devices and Printers". Select "Add Printer" and the system will start looking for the device. When the printer you wish to install is found, choose it from the drop-down menu and follow the steps displayed on screen.
Mac OS X - From the Apple menu, click System Preferences. Select "Print & Fax" and select on the "+" button at the end of the list of printers. Choose the printer you want to use and follow the instructions on screen to complete the installation.
Ij Start Canon Set Up With USB:
1. You should have an existing USB cable.
2. Go to ij.start Canon's website and choose the Canon printer configuration to download to your computer.
3. Double-click on the setup file in order to start the installation.
4. If the window with the type of connection appears, select USB connection type. After that, allow the Canon software to
5. Connect printer and computer via USB.
6. Connect your printer and the device to the same network.
7. Follow the prompts, click YES, and Complete tab to complete the installation USB.
8. Input the model of your Canon printer which you input at ij.start.canon to download ij setup.
9. From Device setting and Setting LAN, select the network connection.
10. Finally, connect one side of your USB cable directly to your printer's back. Connect the other side to the computer port.